"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Answered Prayers

So many times our prayers are answered, and we don't recognize or remember it.   I think it is a good thing to keep a record of the Lord's hand in our lives.

As I was talking to a friend last month, she mentioned how sad she was that she hadn't heard from her grandson in a long time and how much she missed him and wanted to see him or even just hear his voice.  We all decided to pray for him that there would be some kind of communication from him or his mother.  Last week she excitedly told me that she had finally gotten a text and that her grandson is going to come see her this summer.  She is so happy and we are all so grateful that the Lord has answered our prayers for communication.

No comments: