"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Visions of Glory

I finished the book, "Visions of Glory", and really enjoyed it.  I am excited for my children to read it.  There are so many amazing things in there that give good food for thought.  A few of the things that stood out to me are these:

Any good thought or plea we have for help brings good angels to strenghthen and help us.  Any bad or evil thought and act brings angels of darkness to further discouraged and tempt us.  The scripture is so true:  "As he thinketh in his heart, so is he."  (Proverbs 23:7)

Another thought that occurred to me from what I read, is that we really need to work now on being a "Zion" people- working to build and strenghthen ourselves, our families, and others.  This is what Heavenly Father and Jesus spend their time doing:   For behold, this is my awork and my bglory—to bring to pass the cimmortality and deternal elife of man. (Moses 1:39)

There were many great and wonderful things mentioned that are too numerous to mention here, or I would be writing a book.  I highly recommend this book to anyone who is seeking to learn more about how to prepare for the Lord's Second Coming and to become more like He is.




No comments: