"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sewer troubles-glad it's over!

I figure that people who show up to help when you have sewer problems must be your true friends.  Thank goodness for them, and for Brent, who kept the combine going for Nathan so he could work on this and get it fixed.  Jonathan was also a huge help in getting this fixed.















 So nice to have the hole filled back in and the big piles of dirt out of the driveway so we can use it again.  Not to mention having the privilege of using the washer, dryer, and bathrooms again:)  I think Nathan is amazing to tackle such a big job in his usual "do it yourself" mode.  There were wires to be dug around, a cement patio that got in the way, and just a big pain.  I am very grateful for his hard work.

No comments: