"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Looking for something awesome to read?

I am making a goal to do more reading-which means I have to take a little time out for myself.  Besides reading the scriptures, I just started this book, "LIFE EVERLASTING", by Duane S. Crowther.  I am still in the first chapter, but am loving it.  I enjoy reading books about people who have had near-death experiences, and this has some of those, plus principles of the gospel tied in with them.  Right now I am learning about the amazing things our spirits can do and that there are probably more senses than the five senses that we have now.  It is very exciting to me.  If you'd like to check it out, I bought mine on Amazon, and got the latest edition, because there are more chapters in it.  Here is a link:  Life Everlasting.   Enjoy!


No comments: