"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jed and Ada had a few things to say this week that made me laugh.  Here are some of them:


Jed:  supposed to be eating his granola and has to sit on the stool until he does:   "But Mom, by stomach isn't hungry, it just feels like playing"

Ada:  got in trouble and is being corrected:  slowly sticks tongue out at various angles to see if I will notice.  When I tell her she is getting vinegar for sticking her tongue out at mom, she says, "I wasn't sticking it out at you, I was sticking it out at the floor"

Jed dropped his frozen strawberries on the floor, and said, "Mom, we should clean this dirty floor, because people eat by it and they might drop their strawberries!"  :)




No comments: