"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Keep those towels on the racks????


Can I just say how tired I am of towels in a pile on the bathroom floor, every. single. time. I walk in there? I cut a square piece of fabric that doesn't fray, and using my sewing degree, sewed like I would for a welt pocket in tailoring. It's pretty easy-just sew a rectangle, and then cut a slit with angles at the corners.



Then turn the square through to the other side, and topstitch. Since I did this a couple of months ago, and it's taken me this long to post it, I can tell you how well it works. Well, let's just say that at least they stay on when I hang them up. The kids? still need more training on how to hang towels up. But, if you've got some really bright kids, they might be able to "pick it up" quicker:)

No comments: