"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Friday, May 16, 2014

Zion's Canyon

We love going to Zion's Canyon!  It is so beautiful:)  I was a quivering mother watching my family getting so close to the edge of the cliff.  Oh, it felt good to leave and everyone was still alive:)  The kids got a kick out of the air current up there.  When one of the boys threw a wrapper over the edge, I got after them for littering, and a few second later, it came back up in the air current and fell on the ground, so I told him to pick it up.  It was very funny.  Then, of course, they had to try spit and water from their bottles to see what it would do.  It was fascinating, but seriously, does it have to be right on the edge of a cliff that we play?





Ahh....this was the scary one for me!  {shudder}












LOVED seeing the shooting stars!  I haven't seen one of those for a long time:)





No comments: