"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The old bus rumbles again...

Nathan did his yearly Christmas caroling with the church youth in the bus.  It was VERY COLD, and old Betsy just didn't want to work.  The breaks kept locking on, the doors didn't want to shut.  I begged him to leave it home and have everyone take their suburbans.  But, he is very brave and decided to go forward, in spite of the cold and ice.  I was one VERY happy and grateful momma when, after many prayers,  I heard old Betsy rumbling into the driveway and knew that everything had turned out o.k.



This is the bus trying to back up:  breaks locked on, icy road-I think that's what we call a double negative?  
We also had a gorgeous sunset.

 Natalee's group got to make gingerbread houses; what fun that was!  And Jed and Ada were happy as could be to get some leftovers to work on as well.





No comments: