"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Trip to the Tetons

Our boys got to go on a trip of a life time to the Tetons this summer.  Two went as scouts and two went as leaders.  They went on a 50 mile backpacking trip.  I was extremely jealous that it wasn't me that was going, but I wasn't really the right gender for this trip.  I would love to go with my husband sometime, either in the Tetons or at Lake Tahoe.  My kids don't understand my obsession with photos, so at the risk of getting in trouble, I am posting some of their pictures of the gorgeous scenery they got to see while on the trip.  After all, I should get something for that money we paid to get them there, right?  :)  They had a good time, I think, but one boy said (in his monotone voice), "Mom, that is why it is called a trip of a lifetime-you only go ONCE!"  :)




































No comments: