"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Friday, January 25, 2013

Preamble to the Constitution-Learning Co-op


We had a great time at the learning co-op this week.  We are learning the song, "It's a Small World", and reviewing the continents and oceans.  We learned about the states in the Western United States and the kids played musical states.  Raelynn did such a great job with that.  We started to learn the Preamble to the Constitution.  Aleah had a song (it can be found on YOUTUBE)  to help us learn it easier.  We told the kids whoever has it memorized by next week gets skittles.  Afterwards we went swimming.  The kids loved that.  I finally accomplished my goal to make modest swimming suits for me and my girls.  I am so done with things hanging out the back, and hanging out the front, and I didn't want to see those things at all!  :)  It was a very comfortable feeling to know I was covered where I wanted to be.


Preamble to the United States Constitution

We the People, of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Hopefully we can learn it better than Barney Fife:


No comments: