"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wyoming Reunion

The kids enjoyed riding a horse with Dad.

We whipped up a little something for my parent's 50 wedding annivesary.




Most of the family

Aren't they so cute?  I sure do love my parents and am so thankful for all their hard work and sacrifices in my behalf.



My father finally got a John Deere tractor-he said it was to make peace with the in-laws:)  Now I can wear this shirt!  haha :)
The Rocky Mountains

My sister's place was endangered by wildfire and they were evacuated.  But, since they were already gone, they left their children with us and went to try and save their home and farm.  We were all praying for them and with tons of hard work, their place was miraculously spared when the fire was coming straight at their home and the cop told them to get out.  We are so grateful.






The kids got to go rock wall climbing.  Even Ada did it!  She was very brave.


Then we went to my nephew's wedding.
Lots of girl cousins





Me and my sis


We went home by way of my sister's home and saw the destruction of the fires.  It was very sad.  Last I heard, about 150,000 acres had been burned.


The brave fire fighters
Nathan helping with the combining at my sister's.


1 comment:

kate said...

It is so fun to get an update on your family! Those cakes are amazing!!!