"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Elder Jared Wadsworth

Elder Jared Wadsworth is doing great. He is serving in Canaman.








Dear Family,
Life is great! I am still serving in the Canaman area and probably will for the rest of my mission. These last few weeks have been some of the most spiritually powerful and motivating of my whole mission. For the only time in 3 months we were able to work for an entire week in our area because there were no mission-related meetings scheduled. We saw miracles in that week as we were able to find the ---- Family, as well as teach a father of a family that we'd already been teaching but hadn't been able to teach the father because of his schedule. Both of these came as direct answers to our prayers over the past several weeks, and was an evidence to me of how much the Lord really cares about each and every one of his children. We have also been working more and more with less active members as the focus in the Philippines changes from conversion to reactivation, as more than two thirds of the members here are inactive, it is a powerful tool and we are seeing the results as several have already come back. I love this work and I know it's true,
I love you all,
Elder Wadsworth

1 comment:

Beth said...

Loved the pictures. He looks so happy.