"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Thursday, August 13, 2015

update from Sariah

Sariah is doing great on her mission in New York.  I love this beautiful and inspiring quote from her last letter..  It is so true:

...there were a ton of hard times but as I was writing in my journal last night I had the thought that "there is nowhere else I would rather be than here, struggles and all." I know Christ is with us in the work. He is standing with us on each stoop as we get the door slammed and he hears all the profane things people scream at us. He feels what we feel, and therefore knows how to succor us in our infirmity. I am so grateful for a loving Savior whose thoughts are higher than our thoughts, and whose ways are not our ways--He always knows what's best for his children. He answers our prayers, I know that. 
Love you all, thanks for your support! 
Sister Wadsworth








No comments: