"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, June 8, 2014

That man is amazing!

My sweet husband, with the help of some of the boys, went to a lot of work for Mother's Day this year.  He built me a PERGOLA!   We didn't know that was what its called till we found it online, but I knew I wanted something that I could grow wisteria up.  He did a fabulous job, and I am loving it!  I got wisteria planted on 3 corners, in white, pink, and blue/purple.  The 4th corner has Halls Honeysuckle, and I have a potted jasmine plant.  I love the sweet scents that come from these plants!  That was a ton of work; now the question is, what am I going to do for him for Father's Day?  Mend his pants?  haha  I'll never catch up with his kindnesses.






I am looking forward to spending more time as a family in the yard.
This is what the one at the local nursery looks like.  It took 6 years to get that big.  I will try to be patient:)



1 comment:

Beth said...

I wouldn't know what a pergola was if my sister-in-law didn't have one. Yours looks great!