"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jed turns 3!

Rebekah made him this fabulous tractor cake which he loved.
When we asked him what he wanted to eat on his birthday, the first thing every time was "Salad".  He loves to sit by me and eat off my salad, of course picking off all the ham and good stuff:)  He is such a cutie.
 He was quite amazed at all the people singing "Happy Birthday" just to him.

He successfully removed and ate the frosting of the tire.
He loves the tool bench that our friends gave him.  Thanks Katherine!  :)

2 comments:

kate said...

I am so very glad he likes it! He is such an adorable little boy! I can't believe he is three already!

Sariah Hartley said...

These pictures are so presh! What a cutie :)