"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Friday, March 23, 2012

Fun with Sariah

Nathan took us to a neat spot past Grime's Point.  There were lots of climbing opportunities, and this one got pretty steep at the top, but Jed and I still made it!
It made a great spot to shoot from-but it was a little "little" on top, and enough to make a mother's heart beat a little faster.
Cousin Spencer came along.
Nathan-I love him!
Rebekah-yes, I love her too!  :)
Ada and I.   I sure was glad I had something to cover my ears!  Thanks Karen S.!


It was sure fun having Sariah around again.

Scary rocks!
Overpopulation?  Not in Nevada!  Just look at all that space!
Jed brought me some "flowers" :)
Janie girl.
Jared's attempt at a "distressed" look.  We were all laughing too hard. He just couldn't quite do it.
It was a cold, windy day, and Natalee was ready to get home.  We made it just in time, too.  After we got home it started to rain and then snow.  BRRR!   We were glad to have shelter and a warm fire.  




No comments: