"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What 2 1/2 years old will get you-

AN APPLE-EATING MUNCHKIN

"Mommy, can you cut me up an apple and take the thing out?"
Yes, you want me to cut the CORE out?
"No, don't cut FLOOR out-just take the thing out"

A COW-BUTTERFLY

"Mommy, can you help me go outside and fly away up in the sky?"

After jumping off the couch- "It didn't work!"


A SHERIFF


AND A "THAT'S NOT FAIR" RECORDING
Jed's favorite line is "that's not fair".
If it's time to put on his seatbelt, he screams and says, "That's not fair to wear seatbelts!"
If he's been naughty and needs a spank, he screams and says, "That's not fair to get spanks".
If he needs to get dressed, then it's not fair to get dressed, and on and on. He makes us laugh-where does he come up with this stuff?

Favorite bedtime stories for the week: Hiawatha and Jesse Bear's Birthday.

I do love being a mom and feel very blessed to have these children in my life.

2 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

That made me laugh. Now I kind of know what Jared and Jesse feel like.

Montserrat said...

That's not fair you get a Jedidiah! :)

Love the cow butterfly!