"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A wonderful birthday

My favorite part: we got to talk to Jared on Skype. He is doing well in the Naga, Philippines Mission. He just got a new companion and is moving to a different apartment. Apparently the last one didn't meet missionary standards. Now he will have to commute to his area. He sounds and looks very happy. "When ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God." Mosiah 2:17 This truly is the way to happiness.

My family was very good to me and spoiled me with gifts I didn't deserve.

I am grateful for a wonderful husband who also spoils me and is so good to me. Thanks for a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

kate said...

Happy Birthday! Such cute pictures of your fam. I saw the girls in their new Christmas dresses and they looked even more adorable in real life. You have such beautiful girls (and handsome boys). :)