"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Saturday, Nov. 20, 2010

This was an exciting day at our house! Jesse got his misison call and we all got to be there when he opened it. He has been called to serve in the Brasilia, Brazil Mission. He is to leave April 6, 2011 and report to the MTC in Brazil. We are so excited for him and happy that he has his call. He is already working on learning Portuguese. Congratulations, Jesse!
Sariah went to the prom. I was proud of her for fixing up her dress and making her own jacket. Way to go, Sariah!
Also, Johnny turned 12 and will be ordained to be a deacon tomorrow. He gets to pass the sacrament for his first time! I'm glad I get to be there for that. Congratulations, Johnny!

1 comment:

Sharina said...

You've got such beautiful and amazing children! I can't believe how they are literally "flying the coop!"