"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Visiting the Grand Canyon

As if my kids hadn't already scared me bad enough going to the top of Zion's and hanging over the edge, they about finished me off when we went to the Grand Canyon.  We went on a less traveled route, called Tuweap, or Toroweap.  It took us right to the edge of the canyon, and a fantastic and terrifying (to me) view.


 It was an absolutely gorgeous day, and the views were fabulous!




 Does this activity not strike fear in the heart of a mother?



 We tied Jed and Ada with a rope to Dad, so that they would go running off and get themselves in trouble.

 It worked pretty good!
 We had a little picnic lunch there.




  The wildflowers were amazing-and very plentiful.  I wish I knew what they were called.




No comments: